The American Express Community Stadium is set for a thrilling encounter as Brighton takes on Bournemouth in a battle of South Coast rivals. As fans eagerly await this clash, here’s a look at the predicted lineups and the injury updates:
Predicted Lineups: Brighton vs. Bournemouth Gameweek 6
Brighton Predicted Lineup vs. Bournemouth GW6:
- Goalkeeper: Verbruggen
- Defenders: Veltman, Dunk, Van Hecke, Pervis Estupiñan (Doubtful)
- Midfielders: Pascal Gross, Billy Gilmour, Solly March
- Forwards: João Pedro, Kaoru Mitoma, Danny Welbeck
Brighton, known for their expansive and attacking football, is expected to field an exciting lineup. In goal, Verbruggen is likely to take his position, aiming to keep Bournemouth’s attack at bay.
The backline may include Veltman, Dunk, Van Hecke, and, if fit, Pervis Estupiñan, who provides an attacking threat from the left flank.
The midfield trio of Pascal Gross, Billy Gilmour, and Solly March will look to control the midfield battles and create opportunities.
Up front, Brighton boasts the attacking prowess of João Pedro, Kaoru Mitoma, and Danny Welbeck, who will aim to find the back of the net.
Bournemouth Predicted Lineup vs. Brighton GW6:
- Goalkeeper: Neto
- Defenders: Max Aarons, Zabarnyi, Senesi, Kerkez
- Midfielders: Cook, Philip Billing, Semenyo, Christie, Kluivert
- Forward: Dominic Solanke
Bournemouth is expected to field a lineup that balances defense and attack. In goal, Neto will be tasked with keeping Brighton’s attack in check. The defense includes Max Aarons, Zabarnyi, Senesi, and Kerkez, aiming to provide a solid foundation.
The midfield trio of Cook, Philip Billing, and Semenyo will look to control the midfield and transition quickly into attack. The attacking trio consists of Christie, Kluivert, and Dominic Solanke, who will aim to break down Brighton’s defense.
Injury News (Brighton):
- Pervis Estupinán: Lack of fitness / Doubtful
- Julio Enciso: Knee injury / Unknown
- Jakub Moder: Cruciate ligament injury / Late September 2023
Injury News (Bournemouth):
- Tyler Adams: Hamstring injury / A few days
- Ryan Fredericks: Calf injury / A few days
- Emiliano Marcondes: Foot injury / Late September 2023
- Alex Scott: Knee injury / Late October 2023
For More Predicted Lineup Articles, Check Out Our Series Of Gameweek 6 Predicted Lineup Articles:
- Man City vs. Nott’m Forest Predicted Lineup, Injury News, Tactical Analysis PL GW6
- Burnley vs. Man United Predicted Lineup, Injury News, Tactical Analysis PL GW6
- Liverpool vs. West Ham Predicted Lineup, Injury News, Tactical Analysis PL GW6
- Arsenal vs. Spurs Predicted Lineup, Injury News, Tactical Analysis PL GW6
- Chelsea vs. Aston Villa Predicted Lineup, Injury News, Tactical Analysis PL GW6
You might also want to see:
- GW6 Transfer Tips: The Best Players to Own in Every Position
- The Best Gameweek 6 FPL Team: AI and FPL Managers Decide
- AI’s Top 10 Forward Picks for Gameweek 6
- AI’s Top 12 Midfield Picks for FPL Gameweek 6
- AI’s Crystal Ball: 12 Defenders Set to Dominate FPL Gameweek 6
- GW6 Wildcard: The Best Gameweek 6 Wildcard Drafts To Consider
- FPL GW6 Clean Sheet Odds, Anytime Goal Scorers and FPL Point Predictions
- FPL GW6 Tips, Wildcard, Team Selection, Captain Transfers and Differentials
As the matchday approaches, the predicted lineups and injury updates provide valuable insights into what to expect in this South Coast derby. Both teams will be eager to claim bragging rights, making this fixture a must-watch for football enthusiasts.
Redeyedrae, is an FPL content writer with years of experience in playing and writing about FPL. He has written for major FPL blogs like ALLABOUTFPL, Fantasytipsters, FF Titans, and nevermanagealone. With his deep knowledge of the game, he has become a trusted source for FPL fans worldwide. His content is well-researched and always up-to-date. He’s passionate about helping FPL managers gain an edge in their leagues by sharing insights and analysis about everything fantasy football on raensports.