In this article, we’d be looking at fixtures in GW24, clean sheet odds, point predictions and GW24 likely goal scorers. This article would help you identify the best FPL assets that you could add to your team ahead of double gameweek 24.
This is raensports predictions article, we hope you enjoy.
Table of Contents
Gameweek 24 fixtures
Before we get into the our odds predictions, we want to first look at this week’s round of fixtures to see what teams have nice set of fixtures.
FPL GW24 fixture analysis: teams with good fixture difficult rating(FDR) in GW24
From the fixture difficulty we can see that the following teams have pretty nice fixtures from GW24-30:
- Crystal Palace
So when selecting players for your team this gameweek, it would be a nice strategy to buy players from the teams listed above, since these teams have great upcoming fixtures.
You can also check out our: FPL GW24 transfer tips: who should you buy in gameweek 24, for transfer plans and strategies that have the long term in mind.
FPL GW24 odds and Predictions
1. FPL GW24 clean sheet odds: what teams have good clean sheet odds in GW24
According to FPLreview’s odds predictions we can see that the top five premier league sides likely to keep clean sheets in GW24 are:
1. Man City who have a 47% chance
2. Chelsea who have a 46% chance
3. Wolves who have a 37% chance
4. Brighton who have a 37% chance
5. Spurswho have a 36% chance
So, when you select defenders for your FPL team, try to include players from the teams that have high clean sheet odds. Other Premier League teams that have a great chance of keeping a clean sheet this gameweek are:
6. Man United who have a 36% of keeping a clean sheet
7. Brentford who have a 34% of keeping a clean sheet
8. Arsenal who have a 32% of keeping a clean sheet
9. Everton who have a 30% of keeping a clean sheet
10. Liverpool who have a 27% of keeping clean sheet
Now that we know the Premier League teams that have a high chance of keeping clean sheets this gameweek, we now want to take a look at the teams that are not likely to keep clean sheets in GW24.
In 20th, we have Nott’m Fores who have been given a 8% chance of keeping a clean sheet this gameweek, in 19th we have Southampton who have a 10% chance of getting a clean sheet and in 18th, we have Leicester who have a 15% chance.
Those are the bottom three sides with the least chance of getting a clean sheet in GW24. Other Premier League sides with low clean sheet odds are:
- West Ham who have a 15% of keeping a clean sheet
- Fulham who have a 16% of keeping a clean sheet
- Bournemouth who have a 17% of keeping a clean sheet
2. FPL GW24 Anytime Scorer: the player most likely to score in GW24
In terms of players likely to score a goal in GW24, we’ve got the following:
3. GW24 FPL point predictions: players likely to give the most FPL points
The final prediction we’d be looking at in this article, is this week’s FPL point predictions. We want to see what FPL assets would pick up the most points in gameweek 24 and for this one, we’d be using fantasyfootballhub’s point predictions.
According to fantasyfootballhub’s point predictions, the following FPL assets are expected to deliver the most FPL points in GW24:
- Haaland – exepected FPL points – 8.5
- Rashford– expected FPL points – 7.2
- Kane – expected FPL points – 6.8
- Joao Felix – expected FPL points – 6.4
- Fernandes – expected FPL points – 6.3
- Mahrez – expected FPL points – 6.1
We can clearly see that the players that are expected to pick up the most points in gameweek 24, are the players that have great fixtures. So when making transfers, it’d be great to target players on this list as they are all pretty good options.
We’d be sharing more FPL tips that would help you this gameweek, so make sure to stay tuned and check back for more helpful gameweek 23 articles.
If you enjoyed this article, then feel free to check out: FPL GW24 transfer tips: who should you buy in gameweek 24.
Redeyedrae, is an FPL content writer with years of experience in playing and writing about FPL. He has written for major FPL blogs like ALLABOUTFPL, Fantasytipsters, FF Titans, and nevermanagealone. With his deep knowledge of the game, he has become a trusted source for FPL fans worldwide. His content is well-researched and always up-to-date. He’s passionate about helping FPL managers gain an edge in their leagues by sharing insights and analysis about everything fantasy football on raensports.