Crystal Palace vs Spurs Premier League GW10 Predicted Lineup
As we enter gameweek 10 of the Premier League, action is set to commence on Friday night, 27th October 2023. Gameweek 10 kicks off with an intriguing London derby featuring Crystal Palace and Spurs, promising an engaging encounter for football enthusiasts.
Within this article, we will present our predicted lineups for both Crystal Palace and Spurs, along with comprehensive team and injury updates for both sides.
Premier League Gameweek 10 Fixtures
Before delving into the predicted lineups for the Crystal Palace vs. Spurs match, let’s begin by reviewing all the fixtures scheduled for gameweek 10. Here is the list of fixtures:
Crystal Palace Vs. Spurs Premier League GW10 Predicted Lineup
Now that we’ve seen the fixtures, it is now time for us to delve into the predicted lineup for Crystal Palace. The predicted lineups that we’d be sharing is gotten from Drafthound. Their AI is what predicts the potential Crystal Palace lineup against Spurs. Here’s how Crystal Palace are expected to lineup:
Defenders: Ward, Guehi, Andersen, Mitchell
Midfielders: Hughes, C. Doucoure, Lerma
Forwards: Jordan Ayew, Edouard, Mateta
What we want to do now, is to compare drafthound’s predicted lineup with Crystal Palace’s lineup in gameweek 9. Here’s how Crystal Palace linedup against Newcastle last gameweek:
Looking at their lineup from last week, the drafthound AI predicts that Crystal Palace would setup the same way without making any changes to their setup. Whether that would be the case, we’d have to wait until Friday.
Crystal Palace Injury News Ahead of Gameweek 10
Here are the Crystal Palace players that could miss the game against Spurs because of injury:
- Nathan FergusonMuscle injury / A few days
- Michael OliseHamstring injury / Doubtful
- Jeffrey SchluppHamstring injury / A few days
- James TomkinsInjured / Early November 2023
- Eberechi EzeHamstring injury / Late November 2023
- Dean HendersonHip injury / A few days
Spurs Vs. Crystal Palace Premier League GW10 Predicted Lineup
Moving on from Crystal Palace, here’s how their opponent Spurs are likely to lineup in GW10 according to Drafthound’s AI.
Defenders: Pedro Porro, Romero, Van de Ven, Udogie
Midfielders: Sarr, Hojbjerg, Maddison
Forwards: Kulusevski, Son, Richarlison
From what we can see, the drafthound AI, is predicting that Hojbjerg retains his place in the Spurs lineup. To be honest, that’s one that we do not agree with as Bissouma would have completed his suspension and would be back in the starting 11.
Spurs Injury News Ahead of Gameweek 10
Here are the Spurs players that could miss the game against Crystal Palace because of injury:
- Ryan SessegnonHamstring injury / A few days
- Rodrigo BentancurCruciate ligament injury / Late November 2023
- Manor SolomonMeniscus injury / Early February 2024
- Ivan PerisicCruciate ligament injury / Early March 2024
- Hugo LlorisHip injury / A few days
- Alfie WhitemanAnkle injury / Mid December 2023
For more GW10 predicted lineups you can check out our individual articles:
- Chelsea vs Brentford Predicted Lineup and Injury News GW10
- Arsenal vs Sheffield United Predicted Lineup and Injury News PL GW10
- Wolves vs Newcastle Predicted Lineup and Injury News GW10
- Bournemouth vs Burnley Predicted Lineup and Injury News GW10
- West Ham vs Everton Predicted Lineup and Injury News PL GW10
- Aston Villa vs Luton Town Predicted Lineup and Injury News GW10
- Brighton vs Fulham Predicted Lineup and Injury News GW10
There you have it folks our GW10 Crystal Palace and Spurs predicted lineups. Well, predicted lineups aren’t the only thing we cover on our blog. In fact, we’ve got a couple of FPL articles that are helpful for FPL managers in this gameweek:
- FPL GW10 Tips: The Best Players To Own In Gameweek 10
- FPL GW10 Wildcard: Tips, Teams and Players to Target
Redeyedrae, is an FPL content writer with years of experience in playing and writing about FPL. He has written for major FPL blogs like ALLABOUTFPL, Fantasytipsters, FF Titans, and nevermanagealone. With his deep knowledge of the game, he has become a trusted source for FPL fans worldwide. His content is well-researched and always up-to-date. He’s passionate about helping FPL managers gain an edge in their leagues by sharing insights and analysis about everything fantasy football on raensports.