The North London Derby is always a marquee premier league fixture, and this time it’s Arsenal facing off against Tottenham Hotspur in what promises to be a pulsating encounter. As anticipation builds, here’s a look at the predicted lineups for both teams and the injury updates:
Arsenal vs. Spurs Predicted Lineup Gameweek 6
Arsenal Predicted Lineup vs. Spurs GW6:
- Goalkeeper: Aaron Ramsdale
- Defenders: Ben White, Gabriel, William Saliba, Oleksandr Zinchenko
- Midfielders: Martin Ødegaard, Declan Rice, Kai Havertz
- Forwards: Bukayo Saka, Eddie Nketiah(or Jesus), Gabriel Martinelli (or Leandro Trossard)
Arsenal, known for their attractive and attacking football, is expected to field a dynamic lineup featuring both youth and experience.
In goal, Aaron Ramsdale, who has been in fine form, will be the last line of defense. In defense Arsenal will likely feature Ben White, Gabriel, William Saliba and Oleksandr Zinchenko.
In midfield, Martin Ødegaard, Declan Rice, and Kai Havertz are set to control the midfield and provide creativity and stability.
The forward line boasts the likes of Bukayo Saka, Eddie Nketiah, and potentially Gabriel Martinelli or Leandro Trossard, offering pace and goal-scoring threats.
Tottenham Hotspur Predicted Lineup vs. Arsenal GW6:
- Goalkeeper: Vicario
- Defenders: Pedro Porro, Cristian Romero, Van de Ven, Udogie
- Midfielders: Sarr, Yves Bissouma, Dejan Kulusevski, James Maddison, Solomon
- Forward: Son Heung-min
Tottenham Hotspur, under new management, is expected to field a lineup that combines flair and solidity.
In goal, Vicario is set to guard the net, aiming to keep Arsenal’s attack at bay.
The defense includes Pedro Porro, Cristian Romero, Van de Ven, and Udogie, with Romero providing leadership.
The midfield engine room features Sarr, Yves Bissouma, Dejan Kulusevski, and James Maddison, offering a mix of defensive steel and creativity.
Leading the attack is Son Heung-min, a key figure for Spurs, alongside Solomon, who adds an extra dimension to the attack.
Injury News (Arsenal):
- Thomas Partey: Groin injury / Mid October 2023
- Mohamed Elneny: Knee injury / Back in training
- Jurrien Timber: Knee injury / Late January 2024
- Gabriel Martinelli: Hamstring injury / Doubtful
Injury News (Tottenham Hotspur):
- Ryan Sessegnon: Hamstring injury / Early October 2023
- Rodrigo Bentancur: Cruciate ligament injury / Early October 2023
- Hugo Lloris: Hip injury / A few days
- Giovani Lo Celso: Muscle injury / A few days
- Bryan Gil: Groin injury / A few days
- Alfie Whiteman: Ankle injury / Mid December 2023
For More Predicted Lineup Articles, Check Out Our Series Of Gameweek 6 Predicted Lineup Articles:
- Man City vs. Nott’m Forest Predicted Lineup, Injury News, Tactical Analysis PL GW6
- Burnley vs. Man United Predicted Lineup, Injury News, Tactical Analysis PL GW6
- Liverpool vs. West Ham Predicted Lineup, Injury News, Tactical Analysis PL GW6
- Chelsea vs. Aston Villa Predicted Lineup, Injury News, Tactical Analysis PL GW6
You might also want to see:
- GW6 Transfer Tips: The Best Players to Own in Every Position
- The Best Gameweek 6 FPL Team: AI and FPL Managers Decide
- AI’s Top 10 Forward Picks for Gameweek 6
- AI’s Top 12 Midfield Picks for FPL Gameweek 6
- AI’s Crystal Ball: 12 Defenders Set to Dominate FPL Gameweek 6
- GW6 Wildcard: The Best Gameweek 6 Wildcard Drafts To Consider
- FPL GW6 Clean Sheet Odds, Anytime Goal Scorers and FPL Point Predictions
- FPL GW6 Tips, Wildcard, Team Selection, Captain Transfers and Differentials
The North London Derby is always a spectacle, and with the predicted lineups and injury news at hand, fans can expect an intense battle between two of English football’s heavyweights. With both teams vying for supremacy, this match is sure to be a must-watch for football enthusiasts around the world.
Redeyedrae, is an FPL content writer with years of experience in playing and writing about FPL. He has written for major FPL blogs like ALLABOUTFPL, Fantasytipsters, FF Titans, and nevermanagealone. With his deep knowledge of the game, he has become a trusted source for FPL fans worldwide. His content is well-researched and always up-to-date. He’s passionate about helping FPL managers gain an edge in their leagues by sharing insights and analysis about everything fantasy football on raensports.